Presented by The San Francisco Chronicle
Roughly 93% of Northern California Vineyard acreage is planted to eight major grape varietals with the remaining 7% acreage home to numerous, lesser known varietals. Moderated by Jon Bonne, wine editor for the San Francisco Chronicle, this unique tasting will showcase five wineries who are embracing these ‘seven percent’ varieties and creating some incredibly rare wines.
Moderated by: Jon Bonne, The San Francisco Chronicle
Saturday Night: Decadence After Dark, The Menu is in the Music
Come to the Table: Best Chefs of the Year Roundtable