Tip: Scroll Left & Right
Presented by Andrew Freeman & Co.
Your restaurant is operating smoothly; guests are satisfied and returning often. What’s next? When is it time to dream bigger, whether it’s developing a product line, a food truck or a new location? How do you know what elements to take from a successful concept to grow your business? This leading group of restaurateurs will open up about their dreams, plans and experiences. Learn how they were able to overcome obstacles and stay motivated to continually evolve.
- Umberto Gibin (Perbacco Ristorante + Bar/barbacco eno trattoria)
- Tanya Holland (Brown Sugar Kitchen/B-Side BBQ)
- Larry Mindel (Copita/ Il Fornaio/Poggio)
- Ryan Scott (Market & Rye/ 3-SUM EATS/ Ryan Scott 2 Go)
- Craig Stoll, (Delfina Restaurant Group)
- Kenneth Zankel (The Grove)
- Moderated by Andrew Freeman (Andrew Freeman & Co.)
Food Arts Industry Series
Designed for industry professionals, culinary students and others with a passion for the restaurant business, these seminars will be followed by hosted receptions. Classes are $10 for industry and GGRA members. This series is held at The Westin St. Francis.
Food Arts Industry Series: Something Farmed, Something Foraged, Something New
The Eater Chef Challenge: Round 1