Tip: Scroll Left & Right
Presented by Ecolab
From synchronized service to dim sum delivery and all that lies in between, this diverse panel will discuss service in all its forms. Hailing from different venues, the panelists will offer perspectives on how they create experiences for their guests, as well as how a new demographic of restaurant-goer impacts service expectations. How has the definition of service changed as restaurants continue to evolve into new forms?
- Stuart Brioza (State Bird Provisions)
- Scott Chilcutt (Fifth Floor)
- Lorella Degan (La Ciccia)
- Pete Sittnick (EPIC Roasthouse and Waterbar)
- Liz Subauste (flour + water and Central Kitchen)
- Moderated by Jim Poris & Beverly Stephen (Food Arts)
Food Arts Industry Series
Designed for industry professionals, culinary students and others with a passion for the restaurant business, these seminars will be followed by hosted receptions. Classes are $10 for industry and GGRA members. This series is held at The Westin St. Francis.
Party with Pork at EPIC Roasthouse
Food Arts Industry Series: Modern Cuisine with Dave Arnold